Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

Me Made May '14 - Day 2

So I can tell that MMM 14 is going to make it easy to tell which days I'm working and which days I don't leave the house if I can help it...

Here is outfit 2...

It's super sexy!

I actually have to confess that this outfit was covered up by at least another 2 daggy layers, on account of it is freezing cold right now, but if I put those on you wouldn't be able to see the only me-made part of my outfit!

Details
Leggings: Cotton On

Top: Made by Me - McCalls 6164 
 (listed as out-of-print online but probably still available in some stores) - View A

Ugg Boots: Kmart!

I am already learning that on days when I only dress for comfort I am going to struggle to find me-made items to wear because I tend to sew "dressier" items. Not that they aren't comfy, just that I don't usually bother sewing things that I'm only going to lounge around the house in. I would like to try making leggings since I have finally discovered how comfy and amazing they are. Maybe a future project?

I think I will try posting daily until Sunday then I might try doing a weekly post at the end of the week and see which method I prefer. 

Happy Weekend!

Stace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment