Follow on Bloglovin

Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Me Made May 2014!

Ok,

I'm going to try again at this old blogging thing...since I have really just left things hanging I am going to try launching this blog to record my sewing endeavors - hmmmmm we will have to see how this goes.

To try and help keep me motivated and see if blogging really is for me I've decided to do Me Made May 2014! Yaaaaay!


http://lladybird.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/mmm14logolarge.jpg

In case you haven't heard of this - Me Made May 2014 is a challenge around home sewn, thrifted or re-fashioned garments for the month of May. Head over to sozowhatdoyouknow  to learn more and join up too. You don't have to blog or post pictures, you can just do the challenge for yourself if you want. This is something I have followed along with for a while now but never done myself so I thought why not try something new, that I've always wanted to do and see if this can inspire me to try blogging about sewing at the same time? Guess we will see what happens!

So without further ado here is my personal Me Made May Challenge Pledge

 'I, Stacey of StaceyMadesign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I will endeavour to wear at least 1 home sewn, re-fashioned or thrifted item each day for the duration of May 2014. In addition I pledge to take a photo of each daily outfit and post it on my blog either daily or as weekly round-ups.'

I have added in the second blogging pledge since this challenge isn't just about loving my home sewn garments for me but for really testing out blogging and seeing if it is something I enjoy or if it just feels like a chore.

Sew to finish this is something I find true far too often...


Here's to finally cutting into that 'perfect fabric'!

OXOX

Stacey

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacey! Congratulations on restarting the blog! I'm new to the blog scene and it took me ages just to work out how to comment!! Now I've forgotten what I was going to say...
    Oh well, I will take some pics as I begin to put together the dancing costume. Eek!
    Cherie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yep it takes me ages to work out how to do anything on here! Hoping I'll catch on eventually hehehe OXOX can't wait to see costume pictures!

      Delete